I’ve been challenged by the members of my blogging group to do this. I resisted at first because I was sure I couldn’t come up with 25 interesting things I wanted to share. I hope this is at least somewhat amusing for you. Why don’t you try it too?
1. I love to travel, just about anywhere.
2. Outside of America I have been to England, Wales, France, Belgium, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Sweden, Norway, Germany, Spain, Austria, Lichtenstein, Thailand, Italy, Denmark, Canada, Mexico. Monoco, Switzerland. (see #1)
4. I love to garden, but only flowers not veggies.
5. Blogging is my new passion.
6. I once ran into Bruce Willis-literally. He is really tall.
7. Charles Nelson Reilly was a colleague of mine. He was one fantastic opera director. And really funny too. I miss him terribly.
8. I didn’t get married till I was 34. No longer though.
9. I am the production manager for the one man play Muse of Fire
10. I drive a manual transmission car and always have.
11. I was taught to drive by a race car driver (see #10)
12. I have lived in Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan, Texas. Connecticut, Maine and Washington. (see #1)
13. My favorite part time job ever was working at Walmart, in the dressing room. Yea, really. It was a tourist town and I was able to speak with people from all over the world. (see #1 and # 2)
14. I enjoy taking photographs of interesting things but I don’t call myself a photographer.
15. I collect china from defunct restaurants, but only if it has the logo on it.
16. Beautiful things make me cry.
17. Kirtan, Krishna Das changed my life.
18. Lobster, lobster and more lobster please.
19 I studied with Jean Pierre Rampal
20. I have not been to Wyoming, Montana, Alabama, South Dakota, Idaho, Nebraska, Alaska, Hawaii. Georgia, or South Carolina (see #1)
21.I love crayons-the Crayola box of 64 with the sharpener. During college finals we bought coloring books and new crayons, sat on the student lounge floor and colored away our stresses. The heck with practicing.
22. I have been to Maine, so have nothing to fear thanks to Maestro Charles Bruck. Thank you for sitting on my shoulder.
23. I still believe in Santa Claus and dragons.
24. I am 3 degrees of separation from Johannes Brahms, 2 degrees from Igor Stravinsky.
25. I want to travel to India, Egypt, Morroco, Kenya, Japan, Peru. What the heck, and the rest of the world I haven’t been to yet. I’d love living in stateroom on a Cunard ocean liner and hopping on and off when I felt like it. (see #1) I have travelled on the QE1 and QM1 so I know what I am talking about.